New Profile Posts

1. P4reGeo
    P4reGeo
    Missing ZE! :(
  2. OmgItsAmel
    OmgItsAmel Lambda
    Just one quest, can u Add the panic ESCAPE On the server, ik Its A small map but ITS pretty good
    1. Lambda
      Lambda
      Mar 30, 2016
  3. LoKoO
    LoKoO Lambda
    i have a great idea for the server and a few players like me might like. It´s zombie arms not just for the zombie but the humans too, i´ve seen few servers with this, and some skins include this arms. For example the nanosuit from crysis comes with arms, the Predator come with his blades. I think you know where i´m going with this. There so many skins that comes with arms
    1. Lambda
      Lambda
      Mar 30, 2016
  4. Mayyer
  5. ANE
    ANE Lambda
    and i was wondering if you could add trails to the server? :)
  6. ANE
    ANE Lambda
  7. OmgItsAmel
    OmgItsAmel Lambda
    PS I have 40h+ On server!
  8. OmgItsAmel
    OmgItsAmel Lambda
    Can i be supporter?
    1. Lambda
      Lambda
      You can apply for Supporter now, but I wont do anything till you reach at least 40 hours on server. I think you have around 29 hours at the moment.
      Mar 13, 2016
  9. LoKoO
    LoKoO Lambda
    Another thing I going to off for the week I have 3 tests SO don't worry about it AND DO NOT shut down the server when I come I care too much about it talk to meknow on the forum
  10. LoKoO
    LoKoO Lambda
    Hi lambada I saw your thread about the new items of the wildfire operation and I think the medshot would be great specialy on maps like shroomforest 1 and 2 pirates port royal with barbossa and mako reactor with Ex2 bahamut (if people miss heal). The tactical grenade can be just for fun but I prefer the decoy for as bathroom. Just my opinion great server keep up the great work. LoKoO
  11. LoKoO
    LoKoO FPSturkey
    Hi FPSturkey i talked to lambda about a cool spray. He seems to like it and he told to talk to you about it. The spray is: Keep Calm and Hate Sephiroth. He said that the keep calm logos are very common in the UK i hope you like it :)
  12. swhipple
    swhipple
    2016, A New Start.
  13. Lambda
    Lambda
    Tomorrow 28/12/15 we will have a new and challenging version of surf_facility. This is what i remember from CSS. Will surprise some players
    1. Nickletickle likes this.
  14. swhipple
    swhipple
    Not a good day. My cat just had a stroke, her legs are completely stiff. There's not really a way to say how I feel right now..
    1. Lambda
      Lambda
      Very sorry to hear about your cat. I hope it recovers very soon
      Dec 20, 2015
  15. Lambda
    Lambda
    Snarly can you please stop replying to very old threads (or every thread on the forum). Its like spamming
    1. SnarlyTrain
      SnarlyTrain
      Alright
      Aug 3, 2015
    2. swhipple
      swhipple
      Yes Snarly, it's called grave-digging.
      Dec 5, 2015
  16. SnarlyTrain
  17. SnarlyTrain
  18. SnarlyTrain
    SnarlyTrain Lambda