Post your CS, CSS and CSGO screenshots!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Lambda, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Lambda

Lambda Founder of Old School Gamers. Shaken not stirred. Staff Member Founder

The comprehensive thread for posting your funny/crazy/ownage screenshots from Counter Strike!
    Post away...

2. Roman

Roman Member Clan Member

18/01/2015 Duo with Obama <3 mako ex1[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lambda

Excellent, a shame the server did not win the easier modes quickly otherwise would have played Extreme 2. I have a bucketload of screenshots to upload later

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lambda

Here is what I did just a few mins ago. 45 players - 2 humans winning Helms Deep :)

ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5_p60001.jpg

5. Gayben loves his Rayban

Gayben loves his Rayban New Member VIP/Donator

Took me long to get there haha :p

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lambda

A banana stuck in a zombie - that does not sound right!
    2015-02-16_00001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lambda

Happy/excited banana

2015-02-17_00001.jpg

8. Roman

Roman Member Clan Member

when i look the image i wanna ask what's black suit's guy doing

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lambda

Exactly that is why I call the banana happy and excited :eek:

And even worst is the comment "Whats up Joe" :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lambda

This is a great screenshot

11. Lambda

Well done guys - 2 wins on Timesplitters, which has some of the hardest boss of any map.

[​IMG]

12. Lambda

A screenshot to prove Mako makes a lot of people leave the server, because some people dont believe this...

A big drop during Mako and as soon as it finishes, people come back on. Also, players dont join the server during that map. They say "fuck it" and wait till its finished.

Extending the map makes it much worse

Screenshot_2015-07-31-18-57-39.png

13. SnarlyTrain

SnarlyTrain Member

upload_2015-8-2_19-39-13.png LOL!

The angry morphed zombies!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lambda

We just had Shroomforest 2 make about 18-20 people leave from start to end of map. Start of map - about 43. End of map, about 25. After 2 extends.

Stll does not beat the record of 27 players leaving during Mako a couple of months ago. For those who dont know the story, we had 54 players (when server was 54) at start of Mako. The previous 3 maps were also about 54 all the time. Mako was played with 2 extends. Only 27 left at the end. Thats half the server gone in one map. That map is a server owners nightmare.

I actually think map extensions make more people leave. Same with Mako, but I've never seen it happen to Shroomforest before (probably a one off). I will post screenshot later of the gameme drop.

But its good to see how other maps do when people start extending them. If it becomes a regular thing, then we need to see whether extend map is good or not. Hopefully it does not come to that.