Zombie Escape !Zmarket or !guns poll

Discussion in 'Game Server Chat' started by Lambda, Feb 16, 2016.

?

Zmarket or guns?

Poll closed Feb 23, 2016.
  1. zmarket

68.4%
  2. Guns

31.6%
  1. Lambda

Lambda Founder of Old School Gamers. Shaken not stirred. Staff Member Founder

2. SU!C!DE

SU!C!DE New Member Clan Member

!guns, only because it`s faster to type.

3. LoKoO

LoKoO New Member

I don´t want to be mean or anything but i think !zmarket its better because if u ran out of ammo u can always buy it again but in !guns u can´t, sure !guns its faster for slower players to buy weapons but the ammo capacity is limited and for !zmarket is unlimited

4. LoKoO

LoKoO New Member

i dont want to be mean or anything but i think !zmarket its better because if u ran out of ammo u can always buy it again but in !guns u cant , sure !guns its faster for slower players but the ammo capacity is limited and for !zmarket is unlimited (but thats for the vote)

5. godoflol

godoflol New Member VIP/Donator

I'd say guns since you can't run out of ammo as far as I know ... I might be wrong since I haven't played all that much the last couple of weeks, but every time you run out it replenishes your ammo, can anyone confirm? :)

6. TwinProphets

TwinProphets New Member VIP/Donator

Guns. easier to type. What LokoO mentioned could easily be fixed server side hopefully. Also less confusing. I still manage to get zmarket and the store mixed up.

7. Lambda

You mean you run out of 1500 ammo often? :eek:

Both methods should not give any ammo after 1500, but in zmarket there is option to rebuy guns.

8. swhipple

swhipple New Member

You can't buy AWP's with !guns.

9. TwinProphets

TwinProphets New Member VIP/Donator

I'd say that's a good thing ;);););)

10. Lambda

It is a seperate note we have restricted awps and ssg08s on zombie escape to promote better teamplay. Because way way too many people use awp and its ridiculous for ZE. It will also be restricted with zmarket too if that wins the vote.

If peole want to use a sniper, use a auto sniper. That can be very effective especially when aiming for head.

11. Lambda

Since the Operation Wildfire update from CSGO, Valve have added two new grenades for CO-OP mode:

Medishot: Gives 50hp boost to players who have less than 100hp
    Tag Grenade: You throw grenade on a wall/floor and it sticks. When opposition comes into contact, they/their team light up through walls given your team a few seconds wallhack.

I have sometimes given these grenades to see how people like using it and whether its useful for zombie escape.

This won't be a vote but I'd like to see opinions if people would like to see these two weapons in !zmarket, assuming it wins.